السبت، 23 فبراير 2013

Balloon animals for kids


Balloon Animals for Kids


Why kids like balloon animals and where they can learn to make the basics.


balloon animals, kids fun


When I was a kid, I loved twisting Balloon Animals. When ever I had one made for me, I couldnt wait to take it apart and put it back together. Of course they usually would pop on me in the process. But I think that this was the enticement. Trying to remake the balloon animal with out it popping was exciting for me as a seven year old child.

It wasnt long before I set out to learn how to really make balloon animals for myself. In 1988, though we didnt have the internet as we have it now. Since I could search the internet for instructions or directions, I went to the local library. This is still a great place to learn about stuff, whatever that maybe. I liked this approach because it didnt require me to actually purchase the how to balloon book that I probably would open after a couple of weeks anyways.

Today, however, we do have the internet, to much the detriment of

 



Recommended For You



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق